Sought-after niche in Mundingburra!
This immaculately maintained home, situated in a quiet, riverside niche in Mundingburra, surrounded by equally presentable homes, offers families a relaxing, low maintenance lifestyle on a very manageable allotment of 607sqm. The property enjoys an idyllic location, just two minutes' walk to the Cathedral School and a short stroll from the banks of the beautiful Ross River, your family's new back yard.
The attractive tree lined street and an impressive entrance give this home great street appeal. The front door opens onto spacious, light and airy living. From here, glass sliders lead to an outside undercover sitting area located to the side of the home, creating the perfect retreat for parents to escape with a glass of wine!
The dining room is overlooked by the kitchen which boasts ample cabinetry, workbench tops and breakfast bar. All living areas are tiled and enjoy neutral dÃ?Â©cor, making accessorising with artworks and soft furnishings a breeze.
The three, well sized, carpeted bedrooms all have built in robes. A separate study area located off the front laundry, with its own external door access, makes easy access for the central at home office if needed!
The property benefits from side access and a large rear shed, suitable as a workshop. Further storage options are also located in the front lock up garage area.
Situated in sought-after Mundingburra, this home enjoys great privacy at the far end of a quiet, no through street.
* 607sqm block in a quiet, tree lined street, just minutes from the river
* Light, airy and spacious lounge
* Neutrally toned dÃ?Â©cor, easy to accessorise
* Three, generous sized, carpeted bedrooms with built-in storage
* Main bedroom with walk through wardrobe to ensuite
* Office or fourth bedroom
* Air conditioning throughout
* Garage and front facing undercover tiled sitting area
* Large shed (approx 5.6m x 8m)
* Own bore water
* Walk to Cathedral and Mundingburra schools
* Close to river, uni, hospital, sporting fields and shopping